Sunday 3 July 2011

Nurgle Ogres Part 1

It's funny how some things happens. I ran out of green stuff while working on a project, and since i didnt want to buy the Games Workshop's one (which is, imho, a ripoff compared to what you can get from just about anywhere else), i decided to try out that Brown stuff i had, but never used.

After using it to Nurgling my Ogre, i gotta say that i really love how easy it is to work with it. It stick much easier on plastic, and its also much easier to smoother it up. It literally feels miles ahead of green stuff i used before.

I've never painted, nor green stuffed Chaos or Nurgle, so all this was pretty new to me. I based myself on the current Nurgle Ogres from FW for wounds and gifts, and various other model from Games Workshop. The final result is something that seems never done. I added stuff each night for the past 4-5 days, and i think it could used another 2-3 days before being called finished.

Considering i might never use them after the Build'n'Bash tournament, i might just not spend that much more time on them. As of right now, i think they already look Chaos enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment