Well, it's been a pretty productive month so far. I have to say i learned alot (especially about what not to do with pigments), and the result is my first finished warrior unit.
I'm pretty happy with the result, even if they are still a bit too rusted, and the base are, i dunno, weird. I think the color scheme is perfect, i just need to work a bit more on how i render it.
For the record, my picture taking ability didnt improve a single bit.
First, my complete unit and its transport.
Quite frankly, i still love the look... the bright white and the very rusty part does a great contrast imho, even if some might consider it looking unfinished.
I'm very happy on how that Venom turned out. The rust is perfect (again, imho), and the little detail i added really helps the overall look.
Obviously, with each attempt, there's some chance to fail.... let me present you, mister dirty boots.
I wanted to have their boots look dirty, but ended up looking like they just... i dont know... it just definately doesnt look "just" dirty.
Sadly, i often did them 2 at a time... so here's mister dirty boots #2.
And the rest of the crew