The DreadKnight is a very interesting model, and i'm pretty pleased with how he came out so far. He really feels like a giant Terminator, which is what i was aiming for.
Tonight i completed most of the gold and added a few highlight to the black, which i'm not 100% happy about yet....
I have no clue how to magnetize the sword yet, so for now, he's just staying unglued.
I also went a few extra miles to give the sword hilt a bit more blending, and i think it worked pretty nicely.
Obviously, its not perfect yet, but i think i'm really getting there.
Later this week, i'm hoping to finish the detail on the Terminator so i can attach everything together and move on to the next ; the two contemptor.