New Models (cut this list into two equal sized waves - one with the codex, one following up a quarter later).
- All four Greater Daemon plastic kits with named options
- Plastic Furies, dual-option kit with "Flesh Terrors"
- Plastic Khorne Chariot, herald, dual kit with a cannon, pulled by Bloodcrushers
- Plastic Tzeentch Chariot, herald, dual kit with "flame-beast" pulled by screamers, ( 40k: a Skimmer)
- Plastic Nurgle Palanquin, (chariot), carried by Nurglings, (combines with Nurgle GD kit for named character model - Ku'gath)
- Nurgle Plague-flies (40K-Elites - Jetbikes, WFB-Rares - Monstrous Cavalry)
- New Daemon-engine, bipedal with atypical porportions, uses ectoplasmic weaponry of CSMs, has numerous options for CC or Ranged loadout. (40K- Heavy, WFB-Special)
- New Daemon flying MC. (40K-Fast Attack-flyer, WFB-Rare)
Given that the daemons are getting chariot/ironblaster type kits it wouldn't surprise me to see the same thing with the WoC chariot.
So, apparently we get a chariot that shoot too!
Ku'Gath finally getting a nice plastic model? that would be very fun, especially if he decrease in cost to be included in a 2500 pts game.
Plastic Fury, i don't really care quite frankly, unless we can mark them, then it would be awesome.
Plastic Nurgle Palanquin carried by Nurglings. This is interesting, since the only palanquin we can easily get is Epidemius.
Good news is that the famous plague flies will be in fantasy too, as monstrous flying cavalry? That would be awesome.
Daemon Engine, i'm not sure. Their attempt at fantasy-fying the Soul Grinder failed miserably. Sure, its a good occasion for the sculptor to have fun, but i'm just not sold on the whole idea.
Daemon Flying MC? Bring it on. They won't see much play, since big monster tend to die quickly in 8th, but its fun for shit and giggle once in awhile.