Monday 21 January 2013

Nurgle Carnival - Plague Bearers WIP #9

Took a day off today to work on my Plaguebearers some more. After 5 hours, i'm very happy with the result.


As they were this morning.

As i left them 5 hours later



After those, only 10 will be left to paint to bring their total to 70. A pretty big number, which i'm very proud of. You'd have a very hard time finding 2 identical model, which is pretty impressive considering there's that many of them...


Now a few individual shots.






My first attempt at a real tutu. I think it came out ok. It's nothing spectacular, and i feel like i'll have to explain that one alot, but i still like it.

Clown! Surprise? I'm not. For some reason he's looking at his sword while yelling...

The baloon guy. I grew fond of that head. Its a blast to paint, and pretty much always look nice.

Another clown.

Why so serious? This gonna be a moto for my presentation tray.


What's better than 3 Clown? 4 of course!





Got a problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment