Sunday 2 February 2014

Dark Elves : the race is on! Day 3 of 30 left

Tonight, i once again spent a good part of the night painting my Witch Elves. I am now starting the really annoying part of the paint scheme ; NMM. It's not that it's hard to paint, or that it looks bad, its just that its so damn long to paint small individual parts, and Witch Elves have those EVERYWHERE!

So it took me 4 hours to paint the metal, minus the weapons and the cloth.

When i look at them, i can't stop thinking how hard they will be to rank and file....




I'm so happy its the last 10... but i have to stay focused! As you can see (or not, hard to tell, especially with the cloth), they are very close to be done. A few hours on the weapons, and their bracers, and voila!

Hellebron is also pretty close to be finished too. I'm definately considering adding some white trim to her dress. Might be what i do monday on my free time...





Doesn't look like much, but be affraid, be very affraid.

The all mighty Hellebron will soon be attached to her head, and ready to do some ass-kicking. I ended up adding alot more white, and i might add even more still, to all the metal edge.

So day 3 is over, and i'm happy to say that i'm ahead of schedule. If all goes well, tomorrow will be a pretty quiet day at home and i might manage to get a few hours to paint during the day.... Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment